Shenandoah May 31
As a VIP member, you can ride track days for $175 each! If you plan on riding a handful of events this year, the VIP membership is the best value for your money. It costs $300 and is valid for one year from date of purchase. You will receive a VIP membership card by mail and must present your membership card at Registration.
The alternative is to just buy an annual membership for $50. This membership is also valid for one year from date of purchase. You will be given your membership card at Registration on the date of the event for which you've registered.
You must present your membership card at Registration.
Below are the codes for discounted track days if they apply to you. Be sure that you can present proof for each discount (i.e. show an active military card, a school ID, holiday gift certificate etc). Please note only one discount can be issued per track day.
- For active military, use the code: ActiveMilitary
- For full time students, use the code: Students
- If you have a holiday gift certificate from 2019 or earlier, use the code: OldHGC
- If you have a 2020 holiday gift certificate, use the code: HGC20
- If you received a card from a coach, use the code: CoachProgram